Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 46

Today has been a very relaxing day until... we went for a walk. It was soooo hot out today. Plus 26 but felt like 32! I forgot yet again to drink my pre water. Bad idea, I must remember the water, because I really noticed a difference in the way I felt during and after my little bit of exercise. We did 5 kms today, tried to travel at a faster paced but today's pace ended up being 4.7 kph, burning 300 calories. However, I believe that I burnt alot more then 300 calories, I sweat so much in that heat. Poor dog was going to pass out in the middle of the sidewalk if we didn't get home soon. My last goal of today is to do 30 minutes of weight training, we'll see maybe my boyfriend will let us go try out a gym we got a free week membership to. It's called "Goodlife" and that's where I got that amazing book which I was going on and on about in my previous blog. Anyway have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment