Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 47

Did my 5 kms today with the boyfriend and dog which was nice. It lightly rained on us throughout most of the walk. We discovered that this area also grows blueberries and a funky apple tree which I have never seen before. The boyfriend stole a few apples which were abit tart, but I enjoyed them anyway. Stolen goods always taste a bit better then none stolen. Oh and I remembered to drink a glass of water before hand! Amazing how water before and after can make such a difference in your workout. When we got home, my boyfriend went on the Wii and did a few balance exercises... it was entertaining to say the least. While I looked up a few light weight arm exercises. One of my goals for next summer is to comfortably wear a tube top so I have lots of time to tone up my arms and shed a few pounds by then. I did about 30-40 minutes of light weights and strength exercises. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment