Monday 22 August 2011

Day 61

After I blogged yesterday, the boyfriend decided that he too wanted to go for a walk... twice! So I ended up going again. The boyfriend and the dog make the walks a lot more eventful that's sure. The boyfriend saw some apples high up in a tree which resulted to us jumping at them for a few minutes and my boyfriend getting a sliver lol he was too funny. We found a jeep which we are going to test drive tonight for the second time. I ended up walking an additional 4.34 kms after my first 3. Today day 61 has been a very hot day. I worked outside it was plus 36! I could have died, seriously I could have! When heat stroke happens to could kill a person, although I didn't get the full out heat stroke, I did suffer heat exhaustion today. I was dizzy, I had a headache, and I had a hard time focusing on anything. I wasn't myself. Tonight I decided to take it easy. I've previously written about "Live Longer" written by Sally Brown I believe, but in case I haven't... it's a great book! I sincerely enjoy it. It describes 52 ideas on how to live longer. Idea number 19 was the Enzyme Q10... well it's pretty good stuff. After receiving minor heat exhaustion today I decided to grab a bottle of these lil miracle pills and give them a try cause I needed some groceries anyway. If you are planning on going to bed right away, please don't take these. It's recommended to take 30-90 mg for anti-aging affects, and 100-300 mg for athletes. Well... apparently I am an athlete so I took 200 mg at once. Within half an hour, I was bouncing off the walls in a hyper state. Although I have had an exhausting day already, I knew I NEEDED to get moving so I walked for 2 kms. Nothing special happened. I didn't run super fast or anything, but I am excited to see what affects these pills have on me when I haven't been out in plus 36 for 8 hours that day gardening! I will keep you posted on the coenzyme Q10! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment