Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 56

I have been active most days... I just realized that I didn't blog about any of them! Sorry alright so did I tell you that I gained weight? Well I did again, and I was feeling so discouraged. However, yesterday I weighed myself and it said I was back to normal. AND After a few weeks I saw my parents again ... they both commented on how much more trim and fit I was looking! I felt so proud when I heard those words! I knew that my stomach was looking better and I wasn't feeling as chubby but I just didn't fully get way I gained weight. I knew the answer but I wasn't accepting it I guess. I had gained muscle, muscle weighs more then fat does. Then today I lost yet another pound! I am supper proud of the lifestyle changes that I have made into my life! Today I asked my boyfriend to drop me off to work so that I could walk home. I brought way too many things, it was hot and so it took me 55 minutes to walk 4.1 kms.... thats pretty slow. We walked over a overpass, the dog was amazed at the cars driving under us. Seeing his reaction made it worth every drop of sweat that I shed. Anyway I do fully intend to do some light weight training tonight. Leave me a comment! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment